The orchestra plays already for 20 years. The band under the leading of Jacek Rybczyński contains of ca. 50 young people, whose passion and enthusiasm created a exceptional ensemble. It is distinguished by professionalism and an attractive repertoire. The band played already with the biggest celebrities of the Polish song: Zbigniew Wodecki, Krystyna Prońko, Grażyna Łobaszewska, Alicja Majewska and Włodzimierz Korcz as well as Andrzej Rybiński.
Grodziska Orkiestra Dęta im. Stanisława Słowińskiego
The orchestra came into being in 1929. In 1978 Stanisław Słowiński became the conductor. He gave the ensemble its new image. Its teenage line-up and its shows brought a string of successes in Poland and abroad. The orchestra gained a lot of prestigious awards countrywide and beyond its borders.
Marktmusikkapelle Seewalchen am Attersee [Austria]
The orchestra was founded in 1880. The traditional clothing of the Attersee's raftsmen was the pattern for the today's musician's uniform – a special pride for the musicians. There are now 74 actic musicians, 6 vivandières and 3 honorary members. Since 2009 Herbert Ehrnleitner is chairman of the association. Since 2014 Andreas Reiter and Johannes Vogel are directors of music with equal rights. Drum major is Herbert Bauernfeind.
The orchestra came into being in November 1958 on the initiative of the then management of the Chemical Company “Stilon”. Since 1992 the orchestra acts in the City Cultural Centre. During this time Bolesław Malicki conducted the band. Since 2016 Wind Orchestra Gorzów is lead by Anna Wiśniewska. The Town Hall in Gorzów Wlkp. patronizes the orchestra.
Our orchestra contains of people who love music, amateurs who practise a lone for hours and whose enthusiasm, willpower and sacrificed practise time over the last 70 years lead to this what the orchestra is today: a beautiful works. The orchestra was founded in 1946 by the at that time priest of our place Chludowo – Mr. Jan Chodzidło and the organist and band leader – Tadeusz Kubiak, who was in charge of the orchestra until 1980.
Harcerska Orkiestra Dęta Hufca Ziemi Przemyskiej w Żurawicy
The Scouts´ Wind Orchestra was founded in 1946 in Przemyśl. During its different times of activity, it took part in festivals and shows of Scout´s Wind Orchestras (Przemyśl, Tczew, Poznań) and enriched the cultural life of its Region and the whole country until 1985. In 1998 the scout leader Jan Semków and Jan Łaskarzewski founded the Scouts´ Brass Orchestra of Przemysl District Scout Troop in Żurawica. It was built up from the ground, but should continue the tradition of the orchestra founded in 1946.
The orchestra was founded by Mr. Josef Pavlíček in 1960. At the beginning the orchestra played classical brass music – Czech as well as Moravian composers – and orchestral compositions. In the course of time, the repertoire was enriched to different variations of musical, film music and modern music pieces. Since 2008, Mr. Štěpán Husák is in charge of the orchestra.