Our orchestra contains of people who love music, amateurs who practise a lone for hours and whose enthusiasm, willpower and sacrificed practise time over the last 70 years lead to this what the orchestra is today: a beautiful works. The orchestra was founded in 1946 by the at that time priest of our place Chludowo – Mr. Jan Chodzidło and the organist and band leader – Tadeusz Kubiak, who was in charge of the orchestra until 1980.
Till 1991 the musician Stanisław Gramsch lead the ensemble. From 1992 to 2010 Ignacy Bień was responsible for it. Since January 2011 new band leader is Krzysztof Żeleśkiewicz. We come from a small place where live only about 1300 people. For this reason we often say, that we are a „family orchestra“. The passion to play music often is passed on from one generation to another. In our orchestra played our grandparents, play parents, children and grandchildren. We are a mulitgenerational band with a great treasure trove of experiences. For this reason the repertoire we play is very wide. Each of us is different and has other musical preferences. But, when we are all together, we play well together as a team. In 2015 our orchestra was award winner in the Leon-Schubert-Competition of the Voivodeship Wielkopolskie „O Złoty Róg” (About the Golden Horn). A year before it gained the second prize in the same competition. In 2016 our orchestra obtained the second place in Koło during the competition „O Kryształowe Koło”(About the Crystal Wheel). We played already in Hungary, Lithuania, Croatia and France.