The orchestra was founded in 1982. Its current conductor is Iwan Szalata. For its general activity and its successes in different festivals and competitions in 1990 the orchestra gained the title Excellent Wind Orchestra. In the years 1991 and 1998 the musicians won the title laureate of the Nationwide Competitions of Wind Music. In 2011 and 2013 the orchestra gained the certificate of the 1st degree in the Nationwide Festival in Morszyn. For its concerts’ activity the orchestra gained a special prize from the local authorities. Twice the musicians could take a rest in Artek in Crimea. The orchestra is as well laureate of the International Festival in Gorlice (Poland).
Established in 1957 by composer and conductor Vitas Žilys the Lithuanian Wind Orchestra became the most popular and known collective of all times. After years the traditional classical repertoire was broadened to incorporate entertainment music and staged parades with choreographic elements. In 1971, Trimitas was endowed with the status of the state musical collective. In 2009, Maestro Ugnius Vaiginis became the principal conductor of Trimitas. The Orchestra has recorded 12 LPs, 9 audiotapes, 9 CDs, and over 200 compositions for Lithuanian Radio archive. Trimitas state wind orchestra has given concerts in Bulgaria, Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Finland, Sweden, Norway, France, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Great Britain, the Netherlands, Ireland, Germany , Iceland and several region of the former Sovjet Union as well as the capital of the Jewish Autonomous Region, republics of the Middle Asia.
Młodzieżowa Orkiestra Dęta OSP przy MGOK w Koronowie
15 years after the dissolution of the Wind Orchestra Koronowo, once again it came up the idea of playing music together. The proposition was, that Mirosław Kordowski would lead the new orchestra. Towards the end of 2004 the band was founded. In 2007 the orchestra had its first performance outside of the town Koronowo during the 5th Review of Fire Brigade’s Orchestras in the Northern Part of Greatpoland in Krajenka.
The mining counsellor of the Royal-Prussian Mining Office, Herrmann Cramer, in 1856 initiated the founding of a representation orchestra. The orchestra came into being at the 2nd of December in the same year. Very fast it became a constant element of the village Rüdersdorf. During the next years it developed into a big wind orchestra. The orchestra’s biggest successes were already made in the 1930s by giving concerts in the radio and during the radio fairs in Berlin. The culminating moment was ment to be a concert tour through the USA in 1939. The beginning of the World War II spoiled these meticulously prepared plans.
In June1934 the Orchestra came into being as a Factory Wind Orchestra of the coal mine “Katowice”. Since 1976 the band-master is Stefan Łebek. Under his leadership the orchestra adds splendor to state and religious ceremonies and takes part in different events giving concerts for the audience. The band took part in the 200th anniversary of the French Revolution playing concerts in France. It performed at the famous and colorful parade of the Monday before Shrove Tuesday, the climax of the German carnival celebrations in Cologne, spend time at the EXPO 2000 in Hanover presenting a concert in the Polish exhibition pavilion. Played in Essen during the festivities of the “Polish Days”, several times the orchestra took part pilgrimage to Rome and Piekar. Since several years the orchestra plays the national anthems during all the football games of the Polish national team at the Silesian stadium in Chorzów.