The Orchestra was founded in 1949 at the Officer Candidate School of Anti-Aircraft Artillery. Actually 30 musicians play are member of the Band. Band-master is captain Krzysztof Więch. In its over half-century longing history the orchestra gave concerts in the whole country and abroad. It added splendor to state’s, religious and patriotic ceremonies. The Band took part in military parades, shows and festival s in Belgium, Germany, France etc. The Orchestra plays a lot of different kinds of music: marches, Polish dances and songs, symphonic works and entertaining music with the newest worldhits. For its artistry the Orchestra got a lot of honorable mentions awards and the acknowledgment of the public.